CNC machined upgrade for stock hop arms in Mk23, SSX-23 when using TDC hop adjustment.
Trusted Hadron Airsoft Designs "H plate" profile contact design, designed to optimise BB to bucking contact patch. For maximum MK23 optimisation.
Ensure to use a Hadron Airsoft Designs single, dual or triple "Logic" screw plate in the Hadron Airsoft Designs M-TDC frame.
- Open Hop assembly.
- Remove hop wheel and stock hop arm.
- Install chosen barrel and bucking.
- Close the Hop assembly.
- Install the H-Arm into the hop assembly.
- Fit the M-TDC onto the hop unit, with your chosen plate inserted.
- Rebuild, and safely test with you chosen weight of BB